If you made a short video, where would you get started? A good place to begin is to choose what type of video you want to make.
In this bonus episode of Movies for Makers, Zach and Jen introduce five types of videos that could be a great fit for you to make for your creative business.
- Project Stories: Take your audience behind the scenes of a new work, highlighting its origin or process.
- Artist Profile: A broader look at who you are and all the things you make.
- Studio Tour: Feature your workspace, maybe even your landscape–the elements of place that influence you as a creator.
- Favorite Tool/Medium: Your natural enthusiasm for the tools you love can be contagious, and your experience can inform others.
- FAQ: A great way to build connection with new followers while saving yourself time.
Here’s a list of every episode in the first season of Movies for Makers. Experience the live show on Mondays, and episode replays on Tuesdays.