Plan your videos and set up to record yourself in 30 minutes – and easily do it again and again.
The big problem is that many of us start recording a video without a plan. Not having a plan means that we’re figuring it out on the fly while recording, and then we wind up with 10x more work to do while editing.
This is why we can spend so much time recording a video and then editing it, only to end up not uploading it anywhere (or even finishing it) because we’re not happy with how it turned out.
IN THIS HANDBOOK, YOU’LL LEARN:
- A simple and powerful storybook method to planning your videos.
- How to collect ideas for videos that your audience will actually want to watch.
- My modular approach to outlining a video that takes the guesswork out of where to start and virtually guarantees that your video will engage your audience.
AFTER ONE WORK SESSION, YOU’LL FEEL CLEAR ABOUT:
- A repeatable framework to stick your video ideas to, every time; no more blank page syndrome!
- A modular outlining approach for your videos that you can play and grow with over time.
- How to pick and set up the spot where you’ll record your videos.